The Core Rehabilitation Team comprises of two of the range of Allied Health Profession (AHP) Services, specifically Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy. Core Rehabilitation services comprise of staff employed by Care Plus Group and Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust working in partnership.
- Direct clinical interventions – Assessment of need; Person Centred Goal Planning and a range of interventions including treatment, minor and major housing adaptations, loan of equipment and moving and handling solutions for children and adults with a primary physical disability.
- Input into research, audit and service evaluations.
- Teaching and training in the use of equipment, moving and handling techniques and therapeutic interventions.
- Practice placements for professional pre-registration training programmes.
- Consultancy and specialist advice to service commissioners and other agencies.
- Continuing professional development support and opportunities to Therapy services staff.
All referrals are through the Single Point of Access on 01472 256 256
View all services