After you attended our HOPE Falls or Respiratory programme you can still benefit from ongoing maintenance activities and support clubs. We have lots to choose from and suit all types of interests.
Falls Service Clubs and Activities
- Tai Chi – weekly sessions at Hope Street and community venues
- Chair Based Exercise – weekly sessions in the community
- Piscatorial Codgers Fishing Club – support group for elderly and / or disabled who want to go fishing but cannot do so without help
- Grouchy Old Men’s Club – social club for older men (held outside the fishing season)
Respiratory Service Clubs and Activities
- Rehab Plus – weekly maintenance sessions for patients who have completed our rehabilitation programme
- Hope 4 Your Lungs Support Group – ror anyone affected by respiratory disease. Meets last Friday of the month at Hope Street.
- Handmade by Hope – arts and
- Craft group
- Hope Street Singers – come and join our choir
- Upsy Daisy Gardening Group – garden with us at Hope Street
- Hope Bowling Club – indoor and outdoor sessions
Speak to our HOPE staff or Buddy volunteers for more information.